Monday, March 2, 2009

Just Wait 15 Minutes...

This weekend, we spent time at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Mommy got to go shopping using some gift cards we got for Buddy's birthday. He got lots of new toys. We got him a swing for outside, a Little People farm set, and some new clothes including a swim suit and sandals. Can you tell we are ready for the warm weather? I can't believe we have snow on the ground and it will be in the 70's later this week. In Kansas, if you don't like the weather, just wait 15 minutes...

2 comments:

  1. I made mention of the weather too! :) Shopping...alone? Did you get away and go by yourself? If so, I am completely jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! No, I didn't go alone. Daddy and Grandma went with me. Buddy stayed with Grandpa and took a nap! It was nice to get away for a few hours and spend a little money (but mostly gift cards!)!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!