Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Granny!

March 24th was my Granny's birthday. She is a wonderful lady who is still going strong at 88 years old. We celebrated at her house. My uncle Jeff came into town to surprise her from Texas, although I didn't snap any pictures of him. He will be here for 10 days, so I will try to post a picture of him later on...

This is Mommy's brother smiling at his little girl (Mommy's niece). She was giggling at her daddy! Granny is in the back ground.

This is Buddy and his Uncle.

This is Buddy and his Uncle having a stare down.

This is my Granny and Buddy's Great-Granny.

Here is Buddy, his cousin, his Auntie Coco, and his Grandpa. The kids had fun playing at Granny's.

2 comments:

  1. Does that front dining room area not have the table in it??? Or am I just confused on the picture angle??
    I'm happy to see that you all had a good time. We were going to come down if time allowed, but OJ's doc appointment ran later than expected, and the hour drive down and the hour drive back would have been too much for a Tuesday. Hopefully we'll get over there this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The table in the dining room was pushed off to the side. It folds down quite a bit. We just sat/stood in the living room to eat. It was quite crowded. All of the sisters and 4 of the 5 brothers. Plus me and family, my brother and family, Abby/Eli, your brother and sisters, Billy/Joyce, and Amy/Joel. I bet there was 30+ of us in that crammed house! It got really hot in there! I understand about the hour drive down and back. Luckily, Jeff will be around for over a week so you guys can see him!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!