Thursday, July 30, 2009

Colorado, here we come!

Finally a vacation! It has been over a year since we have had a real vacation! We are going to Colorado to stay with Daddy's great uncle and aunt. We plan on going to the zoo, pool, and visiting Estes Park! We rented a cabin in Estes Park for a few nights, and boy are we excited?! We are hoping to make it all the way to Colorado in one day, but we will see how Buddy copes with the drive. He will have several movies to watch! I'm hoping to update the blog while we are gone, since I am taking my computer! We'll see!

1 comment:

  1. I'm very curious to hear how he did? Does he watch movies??? I couldn't get OJ to watch anything to save my life. He's a terror. He needs constant play time. And even that didn't always help. LOL I hope your trip went smoothly!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!