Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Please Comment

Now, I know my cousin has done her fair share of commenting. The rest of you need to comment too! It makes blogging more fun!!

Anyway, things are quiet in our house this week. Daddy is going hunting today and out of town tomorrow, and I am trying to keep up my exercise routine. I may have to do it after Buddy goes to bed at night! For those of you who are wondering, I have been running on the treadmill, doing Tae-Bo/Gilad, and working out with my new BOSU ball. If you don't know what that is, you may have to do a little research on it on the internet... It seems that if you vary things up a bit, you are more likely to stick with your workout routine! I'm hoping to make it outside to run the next few days as it will be in the 60's!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, the COUSIN is on top of it! :) Props to me. I actually WAS wondering what exercising you were talking about, but I'm happy to hear that you're at it. I only have a month or so more before I wean OJ, so I am excited to get back to it as well. Tae-bo is FUN, isn't it? And h-a-r-d if you do it right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand about putting variety in your exercise regimen!! It can become sooooo monotonous doing the same thing every night. UGHHHH. The winter months are the hardest I think. I've started swimming again to alleviate some of that monotony. I can't wait for the warm weather...I will be hitting the highways on my bike!!! Look out!!! Tae-bo is the ultimate cardio workout indeed! -matt

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!