Monday, October 5, 2009

Hello from Wichita

I am in Wichita for a conference for my school. It's the first time I have been away from Buddy for more than a night. I won't be back home until Wednesday. Hard to leave him, but kind of nice at the same time. Am I evil for saying that? Of course, he started running a fever yesterday afternoon, and still has a fever tonight. So, Mr. Mom is taking care of him!! Ha! Daddy said he pulled up to the house tonight and asked Buddy where they were. He usually says, "Home." Daddy said all Buddy would say is, "mama, mama, mama." I think he thought I was inside!

2 comments:

  1. Aaaahhhh. WHY in the world do the kiddos get sick when we have to be away from them? Owen did the SAME thing when Turner and I went to Florida back in April! I was at Disney, in line to ride a ride, and on the phone with Hubs and the doc's office, setting up sick appointments. Argh. I hope you can enjoy your time away...it really is good for peace of mind. And of course you aren't evil for saying it. If you are...I don't want to know what I'm categorized as! Heck, I call MY KID evil! Hee hee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure Hunter will do just fine!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!