Sunday, September 27, 2009

Buddy's 1st KU Football Game


I got to go to my first KU football game on Saturday. Grandpa and Mommy took me. I love football, and I tell Mommy to turn on football at home by saying, "fooball" and pointing to the TV. I have watched tons of old football games on TV, and I love it! Mommy says men are born with football genes. Here I am riding the shuttle bus to the game with Aunt Patti, Uncle Tom, and Grandpa. Not pictured are Aunt Maggie, Uncle David, and Mommy who took the picture. Oh, and there were some stinky Golden Eagle fans that rode our bus too!


Here is me and Aunt Patti with a mean birdie. I thought Jayhawks were nice. If they keep trying to brain wash me, I may turn out to like little kitties better.

Here we are waving the wheat. I couldn't ever figure out who we were waving at.

Here's Grandpa and I watching the game with the hill in the background. Man, was is it a fun day!!!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting for Buddy! But, I must warn you, if he tries to like little kitties....he and OJ might have to split ways. I mean, it's just not good for family bonds. Look at Nick? He's so confused when he comes home and visits!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!