Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Diaper Shower

Some lovely ladies at my school threw a diaper shower for us!

The food... How cute are these cupcakes? Our school secretary is sooo creative!

The fun... Everyone was invited to make cute onesies with stamps and paint! You are probably wondering why one says "Carl"... One of my teacher friends lovingly called the twins "Carl" and "Carla" while I was pregnant. So, we have a onesie for each of them with their nicknames! In honor of Buddy, another teacher friend made onesies that say "I love my big brother" and "I love my big brothers."

The gifts... Here is all the loot! I tallied up a total of 1186 diapers!! One teacher commented that now we can spend some money buying the fun stuff!

Here are the babies this morning. They woke up and it wasn't time to eat yet, so I brought them to bed with me for a half hour!! The cat is tolerating them quite well, since she usually doesn't have to share the bed with anyone but me!! She blends in, so you might not even see her at first glance...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!