Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Birthday Boy

It's hard to believe 3 years ago tonight, I was sick as a dog! We went to the hospital, and they ended up admitting me because I was dehydrated. Since we were so close to the due date, they started inducing. So, how about the stomach flu while in labor? Sounds fun, huh? It actually wasn't that terrible looking back. I definitely felt bad for those nurses who had to clean me up, since I had an epidural and couldn't feel when I needed to go (if you know what I mean)!! Nice..

But, isn't he a cute little bugger? This big guy turns 3 on Friday, wow!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! It is hard to believe he's 3. And what great memories you have already given him in this short amount of time. Love, Grandma G

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you guys had a great day to celebrate!! :) 3 already...it's gone by FAST.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!