Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Late Night and Maple Leaf

We had a busy weekend. We went to Late Night in the Phog and the Maple Leaf Festival. We had a great time!

This truck had some massive tires! I have never seen a machine quite this big up close. I bet those tires were taller than me!

The Jayhawks made an appearance at the Maple Leaf Festival. So, we saw them Friday night and Saturday morning!

Here is Buddy at Late Night on Friday. He did quite well considering we stayed until 10pm! I will post some pictures soon of our bowling outing on Saturday night! We bowled for Junior Achievement for Daddy's work. Even Uncle Matt came to bowl!

1 comment:

  1. Buddy got to go to Late Night!!?? How cool is he? That makes me feel bad we haven't taken TO yet. Maybe next year...? Maple Leaf was fun again!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!