Friday, October 8, 2010

Fun with Family

My uncle Jeff and aunt Jacque were in town a few weeks ago, so we had a family get together. It is always fun to play with Tooje's kids!!

If you know anything about Mr. OJ, this picture is hilarious. The other kids are happy... and OJ? Not so much, but we LOOOOVE him just the same!! :-) See, he really is happy at times! Gotta love that grin!

And Ms. EJ... WOW, look at that hair. Buddy just loves holding her and playing with her!

**Thanks to Tooje for letting me take pics of her kids and put them on my blog without permission!

4 comments:

  1. Of course!! :) I'm glad I got to see these pics. Buddy is always so darn happy - how do you NOT kiss him all the time?? And I'm glad you got a little grin out of OJ...he's such a stinker at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Tooje's blog! Those kids of hers are just adorable. And your little boy is a handsome little fella as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Over from Tooje's to see your cool pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some nice and natural pictures here.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!