Thursday, December 10, 2009

Prayers Answered

Well, prayers were answered double time...

2 snow days and almost 3!

Since we were snowed in, Buddy and I just hung out at home. It was nice to have a few extra days off, but I actually did get bored. Just a reminder for me that I would NOT want to be at home full time. If I were home full time...

1) we would be broke because I am not working

2) we would be broke because I would get bored at home and want to go somewhere to shop or play

3) I might not appreciate my time with Buddy as much!

We are now on the countdown to Christmas break! 8 more school days!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with the quality time. I love having the grandkids but also like my time without them. But it takes only about 2 days before I miss them again. I think you chose the right profession for a mother. Summertime is best time to be off with kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree with Grandma G. Can I have your job? I need your job! It's a darn shame they think I need to complete more schooling to GET your job! :)

    I'm jealous of your snow days. I do think, however, that if finances could remain comfortable, I would totally do the stay at home thing for a few years.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!