Monday, December 21, 2009

First Christmas Gifts of the Year

We went to Aunt Judy's and Uncle Terry's for a little Christmas party. Thanks to Judy and Terry for my first cowboy hat and guitar. Here I am singing the hot dog dance song from Mickey Mouse Club House.

We even made a gingerbread cookie with Grandma Jo.

Here I am sneaking a bite while decorating.

I was running around singing with my guitar and cowboy hat.

Here is me again trying to decorate and eat at the same time! We had a lot of fun decorating that cookie! I can't wait to see what Santa brings me on Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Hot Digiddy Dog!!!! I bet he'll love that hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that's one giant cookie! I hope he left some for the rest of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that he's naked. :) Well, top half naked anyhow.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!