Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas...sort of

Here is a post about our Christmas. It appears (from looking at my camera) that we did not take many pictures of all of our Christmas celebrations. I think having a near 5 year old and 1 year old twins doesn't allow for much picture taking. I guess with 3 kids who are mobile, we are too busy chasing to stop to capture the moments. We will try to do better in the future! Here are some pics from Grandma and Grandpa's house.


The twins really loved climbing on the presents more than opening them.  Little bro proudly stood on top of this box after this picture was taken.


Sissy really loves this present, even though it is for her brother.


Here is the poser, getting ready to see Nikko man.


This is probably one of the better pics I have of the 5 knuckle heads.  I guess it will get easier, as they get older. 

The best part of the evening was when the kids discovered Santa stopped by while we were at Nikko's for dinner.  They were so excited, and I think the neighbors could hear them screaming!

Buddy got a bike and dream lite from Santa.  Bro got an Elmo chair, and Sissy got a doll stroller.  I think the stroller is by far her favorite gift!  I will have to post a video of her pushing it around soon.  The term "hell on wheels" comes to mind when I see her pushing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!