Sunday, August 19, 2012

Zebras, Cheetahs, & Bears, Oh My!

Look at what this boy can do!!  He pulls up on everything, but he still doesn't crawl.  Sissy army crawls really fast and gets into everything!

We visited the KC Zoo this weekend and saw tons of neat animals.  I didn't used to like this zoo because you couldn't see the animals very well.  Now, they have a sky-fari and you can see them all up close!  Here is one of about 4 zebras we saw.

This little baby giraffe was sooo cute!  It was born August 5, so it is very new to the zoo!

They had the monthly cheetah run while we were there.  It was neat to see them chase a ribbon around.  I don't think I have ever been this close to a cheetah before.

One of my favorite animals to visit is Nikita, the polar bear.  They were training him, so we got to see him stand up!  He really likes to swim too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!