Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Kids and I

Buddy enjoys using my camera for taking pictures and looking at ones I have taken.

He took a picture of sissy and I last night. Not bad for a 4 year old, huh? This is using my regular camera, but he can use my iPhone too. He can get my phone, unlock it, find the camera app, and take pictures with it. Amazing what kids (who have grown up with technology) can do...

I'm lucky he hasn't found the angry birds app since it is not on the first screen when you unlock my phone. I'm waiting for just the right moment when I am somewhere, and I HAVE TO HAVE SOMETHING to keep him occupied. If I break it out now, he will ask me EVERY SECOND to play it.

It was my turn to take a picture. Here are the boys. It looks like Little Bro is about to say, "whee!" in his swing! It still amazes me how much he looks like Buddy when he was little.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, dear Angry Birds. Owen's just lucky his dad indulges him as much as he does. I do NOT.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!