Friday, November 4, 2011

Birthday & Update

I have reached the age that I will remain for the rest of my life... 29! From here on out, I will always turn 29 on my birthday!

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday. Things still look pretty good. My blood pressure is a little higher than it has been, but it is not considered high. We just want to get to the 34 week mark next Saturday!! That will allow me to deliver at the hospital where my doctor works. They do not have a NICU, but they do have a level 2 nursery (which should be sufficient for twins born at 34 weeks or later). Daddy thinks we will spend this time worrying about going into labor early and end up delivering at 38 weeks. I have a feeling these babies will be here before Thanksgiving.

The good news is I can work for another week. My long term sub will be in to work with me 2 days next week, so I will feel better after getting her prepared to take over.

5 comments:

  1. Babies at Thanksgiving!?!? Oooohhhh! I hope your birthday was/is wonderful. Have a terrific weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if we will make it to the Gillispie Thanksgiving if we have little tiny ones (or if I am still miserably pregnant)!! We will just have to see! Maybe I will have my turkey and stuffing in the hospital???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I didn't think you would be bringing them if you had 'em before turkey day. :) But just knowing they could be here that soon! And Joyce and Theresa too. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday Sarah. Enjoy your time off with the babies! State assessment time will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Judy! It is looking like I will not be around for state assessments. I think we are giving the math ones sometime in February. They have hired a good math teacher as my long term sub, so she will be working on getting the kids ready!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!