Saturday, October 1, 2011

28 Weeks

Things are going great at 28 weeks. I have had to slow down a bit because my belly just gets in the way! I have been more tired, and I still have an annoying ache in my back. It doesn't hurt very much, and I don't feel it at all while standing or laying in bed. Luckily, I don't get much time to sit during the day anyway! The most annoying part is when I am driving in the car, but I can deal with it.

We had another sonogram this week (I bet we have had more than 10 so far), and the babies look awesome. They each weigh 2 and a half pounds and are doing all of the normal things in utero. From here on out, we will have a sonogram once a week to make sure the babies show no signs of stress. My body still does not show any signs of early labor or dilation. I am very lucky to still be able to work, and we are hoping my body cooperates so I can work for several more weeks. I have been diagnosed with gestational diabetes, although my blood sugar does not seem out of the ordinary to me. I will find out more when I meet with the nutritionist this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!