Monday, September 5, 2011

24 Weeks & The Zoo

Here we are at 24 weeks, which is also the 50/50 viability stage!! It sounds crazy, but half of babies born at this stage survive! When I get to 28 weeks, the percentage goes up to 80%. My true goal is 37 weeks. That is only 13 weeks away!

We had some wonderful weather this weekend, so we visited the Topeka Zoo (along with visiting gma and gpa out camping and going to 2 labor day weekend parties). We saw one of Gracie's cousins at the zoo! We hissed at him and he gave us a scary look!

I never thought I would let my kid get this close to a mama lion! She was just happy as could be laying by the glass in the shade. Notice the jeans and long-sleeve shirt. We went from 100+ degrees last week to 50 degrees this morning!! Only in Kansas... If you don't like the weather, just wait 5 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Good times! You look great, too, by the way. My boys went to the Omaha zoo this weekend - the weather must have brought out the zoo-goers.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!