Thursday, July 7, 2011

Boy, oh Girl!

Here is crazy Uncle Bones on the 4th of July! We had a great party at his place again this year!

The all American boy!

By far, my best picture of fireworks ever. My camera was cooperating! Thanks to David, Cleo, and Dennis, we had a great fireworks show!

The Results are in on the babies...

Baby A is a little boy! (Don't worry, you can't tell from these pictures!)

Baby B is a little girl! I get to buy some pink stuff! We could not be more excited about these little people!

2 comments:

  1. Now it's time to figure out names! How about Jack and Jill!!!! LOL. I really do like Jack for a boy name though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! YIPPEE! WHAAHOOO! I'm so excited to have a little girl in the mix (for Alli's sake). How exciting for it to be a boy and girl...I guess they can't be identical twins now so we won't have to worry about who's who. Bring on the pink!
    Auntie Coco

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!