Tuesday, June 14, 2011

12 Weeks & Preschool

I feel like I have popped out this week.

Here is Buddy at his preschool. It is a language acquisition preschool, but they take several kids that are considered "typically developing." It is a good experience for him to have structured activities and exposure to several different types of kids. There are a few children with Down's Syndrome and some whose first language is not English. He looks forward to going everyday, and I look forward to a little free time! It only lasts for a couple of weeks, but he has already learned so much.

1 comment:

  1. I like that your are capturing the stages of your pregnancy in the same outfit. It will be interesting though if, by the end, you still fit in those clothes. :)
    I like to see the pics of those lil ones growing. It's very interesting to me and a little mind boggling to think there will be two babies scrutched in that little space.
    -Cori

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!