Saturday, March 19, 2011

Circus

I am way behind on the blog!! About 3 weeks ago, we went to the Shriner's circus in Topeka with my friend Jessica and her little boy, Henry. We all had a great time at the two and a half hour long circus!

My favorite part was the elephants. See the little baby elephant!! He was so cute, and he could skip. On his way out of the ring, he skipped. Can you imagine how you would teach an elephant to skip?

The people in the tiger cage were out of their minds!! I was hoping we wouldn't witness a Sigfried and Roy event!!

Henry is just the cutest little guy. He looks exactly like his sister, Meleah (who was sick and didn't get to come to the circus, poor girl). All of the Stallbaumer's look exactly alike!

I figured Buddy would be scared of the clowns, but he wasn't! We tried to get him to ride a camel, but he didn't want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!