Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sorry...

Sorry for the delay... Since school is out and I am staying home with Buddy, I have no Internet access. I know...we live in the dinosaur ages with no Internet, but it is $80 per month out in the country where we live. Anyway, we have been busy all ready this summer. We went to the Royals game last weekend. It was hot, but tons of fun!

Here is Buddy on the carousel at the Royals game. The new outfield games are really neat and great for kids. Buddy was a bit too young for most of it, but he enjoyed watching the "big" kids. I encourage you to go if you have kids.
Here we are in our high up seats. This is a pretty good seat considering we had standing room only tickets for the outfield!! They had sold out due to Monarch jersey night. But, we only paid $14 to get in, so that was a plus!
Since every picture we had is with Daddy, Daddy asked if Mommy wanted a pic with Buddy. I jumped at the opportunity! Notice his new Slugger cup!

Here are Daddy and Buddy in the new outfield by the fountains!

This is one our favorite recent photos of Buddy. He was eating some of our frozen lemonade, and I think he is saying, "Man, that is soooo cold!"

On our way home from the Royals game, Buddy crashed in about 2 minutes! We had to change his clothes because he poured water all over himself with his new Slugger cup!

Another carousel...this time we are at the mall. This picture was taken today.

Here is Buddy in his turtle swimming pool in our yard on one of the hot, sunny days from last weekend. He really likes it, and he insists on playing with his golf clubs in the pool!

2 comments:

  1. Hunter had an exciting weekend! I bet he was exhausted! I have a present for him when I get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lemonade pic and the sleeping pic...both are great!!!!!!!! I laughed, and then I ahhhhhed. :) The swimming pool looks great. I think I will be getting a blow up pool for TO and OJ this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!