Thursday, April 9, 2009

Plans for the weekend...

Wow, we have tons of plans for this weekend! Let's hope the weather is nice!

Mommy and Daddy both are off for Good Friday. We are planning to meet Grandma and Grandpa at Legends for dinner/shopping. Grandpa and Daddy might do a little fishing too!

Saturday is cousin OJ's birthday party at the bowling alley! I can't wait to show off my bowling skills. Maybe Buddy could push a ball down the lane. His new nickname IS Arnold (as in Schwartzeneger) because he could probably lift 50 pounds (or at least he would try). Grandpa and Daddy are going to try to go turkey hunting...maybe someone should tell them that it's not Thanksgiving, it is EASTER. By the way, Daddy ran over the easter bunny Tuesday night. Sorry kids!

Sunday is Easter. We will go visit all of the Great-Grandparents and Grandparents.

Here is a picture of Buddy from last summer. It is hard to believe he was that chubby!! I think he looks like me and my dad in this picture.


4 comments:

  1. Ran over the Easter bunny??????????? I don't think I want to hear this story. Can't wait to see those skills on Saturday. :) I always aim high...like, a score of 100.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, ran right over that sucker. Then, went back and it was still squirming, so he ran over it again. Oh, you said you DIDN"T want to hear the story! Sorry! I misunderstood.

    By the way, consider this post as our RSVP for OJ's party! Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is not a very good Easter bunny story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks like Coach Mangino to me.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!